Privacy? Not in Canada!

Adam Shostack adam at homeport.org
Mon Mar 31 06:49:51 PST 1997

	The Canadian privacy commissioner usually sends several people
to the CFP conference each year.  I've had good conversations with
them, and would be very suprised to see them as anything other than
opponents of this measure.

	Canadians might want to get in touch with them to voice
concern.

Adam

| CRIMINALS WON'T BE THE ONLY TARGETS
|
| Criminals won't be the only targets if strong non-escrowed encryption is
| outlawed although criminals provide a convenient excuse for governments
| seeking to extend their power over their own citizens.

					               -Hume