heavensgate.com?

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Mar 27 16:50:45 PST 1997

I was typing quickly and carelessly. If you want to send me something
that's anonymous *and* encrypted, that's when my public key would come in
handy.

That invitation still stands, of course, for anyone who wants to pass
along any info on the Heaven's Gate organization.

Anyway, we put a mirror up at:

  http://pathfinder.com/news/breaking/site.html

-Declan