Your Web Site in 200 Search Engines - $49

sitesubmit at allvip.com sitesubmit at allvip.com
Tue Mar 25 18:22:53 PST 1997

* To Remove:  Please hit reply & type "remove" in the subject.

      Expose Your Web Page to ALL the Internet
                      Your Competitors Are!
       Your Satisfaction is 100% GUARANTEED!
    AOL, Compuserve, Prodigy & Many other ISP's
    Give Members a FREE Web Site - Check it Out!

We'll Submit Your Web Site to 200 Search Engines & Directories
        5 Day Wholesale Special   ~   Only  $79    (Reg. $249)
 1st  100  Orders   S a v e   an  E X T R A   $30    -   O N L Y   $49

                B e s t   V a l u e   -   M E G A   S a v i n g s !
We'll Submit Your Web Site to over 500 Search Engines & Directories
        5 Day Wholesale Special   ~   Only  $129    (Reg. $499)
 1st  100  Orders   S a v e   an  E X T R A   $30    -   O N L Y   $99

        You will receive a Confirmation Report listing the
Search Engines & Directories Your Site has been submitted to!
   Have more than 1 Web Site?  -  Big Discounts Available!!

      Respond NOW & We'll also include our FREE Bonus:
  Our Mega List directing you to over 2500 Web Sites offering
     FREE Advertising for YOU!  (Retail $69)   Yours FREE!

    To Immediately Reserve, Email:   sitereserve at allvip.com

 * To Remove:  Please hit reply & type "remove" in the subject.