remailer spam throttle

Bubba Rom Dos bubba at dev.null
Tue Mar 25 04:22:47 PST 1997

Adam Back wrote:

> With hash marks (##) "hash" capability remailers can already be made
> to do this, where it will work, but this could be made the default, to
> set the From to remailer at dev.null or whatever.  No answer is required,
> or possible via the from address (for mix and typeI), so why bother
> with a valid From field?

Adam,
  All remailer owners have full permission to use my dev.null
server as their From address.
  I have a highly efficient staff at my command and I can
assure everyone that their replies will be discarded in the
order that they are received.

Bubba
"He who shits on the road, will meet flies upon his return."