PGP as disinformation

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Sun Mar 23 18:15:25 PST 1997

Sergey Goldgaber wrote:

>This is only a practical problem related to PGP's lack of popularity.
>The proposed solution will work in the long run, assuming PGP achieves
>great popularity.  Thus, education of the public concerning PGP and remailers
>will help make this solution more effective.

Has this list not considered the very real possibility that PGP is itself a
rogue program released by the intelligence apparatus to detour we
cyberpunks?

As I have been arguing, the obvious is often false.

While certain statists on this list are arguing in vain that I lack
expertise in cryptographic matters, the truth is apposite this.

Ask not for whom Bell toils,

Dr. Roberts