Gilmore is sabotaging the lists again

Igor Chudov @ home ichudov at algebra.com
Sun Mar 23 09:11:26 PST 1997

Dzien Dobry, pan Dimitri.

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> I cc:'d this to cypherpunks at cyberpass.com; one week later is bounced

The right domain name is cyberpass.net, not cyberpass.com.

whois cyberpass.com

[rs.internic.net]
Westport Trade & Barter Company, Inc. (CYBERPASS-DOM)
   539 27th Street
   San Francisco, CA 94131
   USA

   Domain Name: CYBERPASS.COM

   Administrative Contact:
      Medeiros, Raymond P  (RM1442)  ray at NEWGATE.NET
      (415) 206-1701 (FAX) (415) 206-0919
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Secure Network Systems Hostmaster  (SNS3-ORG)  hostmaster at SECURE.NET
      tel.: 801-224-9346  fax.: 801-224-6009

   Record last updated on 14-Dec-96.
   Record created on 09-Mar-95.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS1.SECURE.NET		192.41.1.10
   NS2.SECURE.NET		192.41.2.10

The InterNIC Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet Information
(Networks, ASN's, Domains, and POC's).
Please use the whois server at nic.ddn.mil for MILNET Information.

whois cyberpass.net

[rs.internic.net]
infonex (CYBERPASS2-DOM)
   5145 Manhasset Dr. #131
   San Diego, CA 92115

   Domain Name: CYBERPASS.NET

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Cottrell, Lance  (LC113)  loki at OBSCURA.COM
      (619) 667-7969 (FAX) (619) 667-7966

   Record last updated on 21-Oct-96.
   Record created on 19-Sep-95.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS1.INFONEX.NET		206.170.114.2
   NS2.INFONEX.NET		206.170.114.3
   CASS151.UCSD.EDU		132.239.146.151
   NS1.PBI.NET			206.13.28.11
   NS.C2.ORG			208.139.36.36

The InterNIC Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet Information
(Networks, ASN's, Domains, and POC's).
Please use the whois server at nic.ddn.mil for MILNET Information.

Do widzennia.

igor

> ]Subject: Returned mail: Cannot send message for 1 week
> ]
> ]   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
> ]While talking to www.cyberpass.com:
> ]>>> MAIL From:<dlv at bwalk.dm.com>
> ]<<< 451 queuename: Cannot create "qfIAA10925" in "/usr/spool/mqueue" (euid=35): Disc quota exceeded
> ]
> ]   ----- Unsent message follows -----
> ]To: kszczypi at tele.pw.edu.pl (Krzysztof Szczypiorski)
> ]Cc: cypherpunks at cyberpass.com
> ]Subject: The mysterious disappearance of 1400 subscribers and gateways
> ]From: dlv at bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
> ]Comments: All power to the ZOG!
> ]Date: Sat, 15 Mar 97 09:01:23 EST
> ]
> ][cc:'d to c-punks who were wondering what happened to the 1400 lurkers ]
> ]
> ]kszczypi at tele.pw.edu.pl (Krzysztof Szczypiorski) writes:
> ]
> ]> Hi, I remember that you ara one of the most active people on cypherpunks
> ]> list. I've got the simple question: what the current status of cypherpunks
> ]> list is? Is the list moderated? The last posting that I've received is dated
> ]> on Feb 20... It was a couple of weeks ago.... :((
> ]
> ]Cypherpunks is currently an unmoderated distributed list. You can send the
> ]command 'subscribe cypherpunks' to one of several sites:
> ] majordomo at algebra.com
> ] majordomo at ssz.com
> ] majordomo at cyberpass.com
> ]
> ]You can send submissions to cypherpunks@ any of these sites.
> ]
> ]If someone (Dale?) has saved the output from several 'who's over the last
> ]few months, it might be a good idea to e-mail them once and to tell them
> ]this. Apparently the new subscription instructions never made it to those
> ]who remained only on the moderated list.
> ]
> ]Wseho Nalepshego.

	- Igor.