ONK?: SANS Network Security Digest?

Adam Shostack adam at homeport.org
Thu Mar 20 12:48:50 PST 1997

	I see it at a security meeting each month.  Its a good summary
of the last month's advisories, but if you're on bugtraq & BOS, it
won't add new data.

	If you've unsubscribed due to time, its probably worth the
money.

Adam

Robert Hettinga wrote:

| --- begin forwarded text

| Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 11:39:22 -0500
| To: Robert Hettinga <rah at shipwright.com>
| From: Pete Loshin <pete at loshin.com>
| Subject: Re: DCSB: Stewart Baker on Clinton Administration Crypto
|   Policy and Digital Commerce
|
| Bob, just a quick question, have you heard/seen anything on this:

| |            The SANS Network Security Digest                   |
| |                 Contributing Editors:                         |
| |    Michele Crabb, Matt Bishop, Steve Bellovin, Rob Kolstad    |
| |   Gene Spaford, Marcus Ranum, Gene Schultz, Dorothy Denning   |

--
"Well, that depends.  Do you mind the end of civilization as we know
it?"