TEMPEST protection

TruthMonger an7575 at anon.nymserver.com
Tue Mar 11 23:01:32 PST 1997

Russian spy Igor Chudov whispered:

>I would like to find out how hard (and expensive) would it be
>to try to protect my computer by TEMPEST-like measures.

>I am not an electrical engineer and am looking (hopefully) for
>a relatively easy to understand do-it-yourself type of manual.

  Having had electro-shock therapy, I consider myself
somewhat of an expert in this area.
  I have an outdated computer which I set next to my new
computer, and I have self-running programs running on it
all the time. I also add a keyboard input device when I
want a little extra *noise* in the air. (It uses those
*ducks* that swing up and down, dipping their beaks in
a glass of water.)

Not that I think that Martians from the flying saucers are already
listening, but it is interesting to find out how to do this stuff.

  For Martians, use an aluminum-foil hat. (That's common
knowlege).

TruthMonger