Master of fellatio

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Mar 8 09:10:26 PST 1997

> > > I see you write from England are you a nigger or paki or just a white
> > > pervert.

Paul and others,

I have a proposal: let's not waste our time responding to provocateurs
like Charles Platt and associated scum. Charles Platt is a crook, a liar,
and a crackpot. He nearly got arrested recently when he showed up drunk
at a public lecture in NYC and started shouting obscenities. He used to
spam Usenet with ads for his "cryocare" business (freezing dead bodies
so they can be revived later). Now that he's been hounded out of
sci.cryo by his former business partners and other people whom Platt
cheated out of tens of thousands of dollars, this self-proclaimed
"journalist" is trying to infest cypherpunks with his lies and spam.
Perhaps he hopes to make a few bucks peddling snake oil psudo-crypto
software for money launderers, in co-operation with Sameer Parekh. :-)

Let's just ignore him. Shunning was pretty effective on the SternFUD.
Cowardly sociopaths like Charles Platt feed on attention and are delighted
by our outrage. If he doesn't get any, he'll go away and look for
another forum to bother, like Declan's censored "anti-censorship" list.

We have better things to do (both crypto and not crypto related) than
responding to lying scum like Charles Platt.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM