Denning Paper

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Jun 30 18:46:31 PDT 1997

Forward:

Professor Dorothy Denning's paper, "Encryption and Evolving Technologies as
Tools of Organized Crime and Terrorism," will be available in early July.

Should you wish to purchase a copy please send a check or money order for
$10.00 (includes shipping and handling) payable to the National Strategy
Information Center, at the following address: 1730 Rhode Island Ave. NW,
Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. We will be happy to send you a copy once
we receive your payment.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Marcia McGowan
Working Group on Organized Crime
National Strategy Information Center