Bomb-making instructions....

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 28 23:08:48 PDT 1997

At 01:44 PM 6/28/97 -0400, Jeremiah A Blatz <jer+ at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
>Just for the record, _The Anarchist's Cookbook_ is full of
>purposefully dangerous misinformation. It is written so that if you
>follow enough of its recipies, you *will* kill yourself.

No surprise - a book on bombmaking has so little to do with anarchism*
that you'd expect the author to either be clueless or spreading
disinformation, so there's no reason to expect his bomb-making info to
be correct either.

[*Ok, there have been a few anarchists who've thrown bombs,
and anarchists who _like_ that sort of thing aren't going to pay
much attention to the government's opinion on whether bombs ar cool,
and if there are many chemically clueless bomb-loving anarchists,
some of them _might_ get their books published before Darwin
removes them from the meme pool, but the couple of books like that
strike me as either deliberate disinformation, or else as
particularly negligent attempts at making a fast buck from
rebellious teenagers.]

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 stewarts at ix.netcom.com
#   (If this is a mailing list or news, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)