Bomb-making instructions....

Steve Schear azur at netcom.com
Sat Jun 28 13:59:19 PDT 1997

At 11:16 PM -0500 6/27/97, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
>Making explosives is very dangerous even if the recipes are right. I
>personally knew many kids who lost fingers, eyes and other body organs
>due to careless handling of homemade explosives. Probably, the important
>thing to do before bombmaking is to learn the safety rules.
>
>I agree with you though that certain recipes and chemicals are unsafe
>no matter how carefully to handle them.

Especially chlorates, perchlorates, fulminates and azides.

You want something which isn't shock sensitive.

If someone is going to write such a book it should include good
instructions for fuel-air explosives.  These can be little more than a
container of gasoline atop a small hig-explosive charge to atomisze,
disperse and ignite the fuel.  They can produce incredible pressure waves
from relatively small amounts of material.

--Steve

PGP mail preferred
Fingerprint: FE 90 1A 95 9D EA 8D 61  81 2E CC A9 A4 4A FB A9
Steve Schear              | tel: (702) 658-2654
CEO                       | fax: (702) 658-2673
First ECache Corporation  |
7075 West Gowan Road      |
Suite 2148                |
Las Vegas, NV 89129       | Internet: azur at netcom.com

        I know not what instruments others may use,
        but as for me, give me Ecache or give me debt.

        SHOW ME THE DIGITS!