The Right 2 Bare Arms

Paul Bradley paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 17:09:17 PDT 1997

>   My first thought was to wonder if my 18 1/2" would automatically
> make me a three-time loser and subject to lifetime imprisonment.
>   My second thought was whether there would be corresponding laws
> requiring the weapon to be "sheathed" in one locale and "in plain
> sight" in another locale.

Another example of how the law contradicts itself in many places, all
those who carry a weapon over 6" are felons, yet you could be arrested
for indecent exposure if you didn`t "carry concealed".

And couldn`t taking a leak in a public place be classed as unauthorised
discharge?

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org