The Grand Compromise is Coming

lucifer Anonymous Remailer lucifer at dhp.com
Thu Jun 26 13:42:11 PDT 1997

Bill Stewart wrote:

> >> This is why I think the "use of a special language or
> >> whispering in furtherance of a crime" provisions of SAFE will probably be
> >> struck down by the Supremes, unless they, too, have forgotten what the
> >> Constitution is all about.)

> Back when marijuana was illegal in Oklahoma, during the anti-war years
> when everybody was paranoid that their phones were tapped by the FBI,
> a friend of mine would occasionally have phone conversations like
>         "Hey, Steve, I just got some .... Beer.  Want to come over?"
>         "Yeah, Joe, I'd really like some .... Beer.  I'll be there
>         in about an hour.  Should I bring some .... Pizza?"

  The FBI was involved in the war on cryptography during the LBJ
administration, according to my guitar player at the time.
  He was staying at the Lady Bird Ranch and called his roomate to
tell him he would be out to pick up his "shit" later in the day.
When he got there, the FBI was tearing apart his amp and speakers.
They asked him where his "shit" was and he told them they were
tearing it apart.

  I wonder if Timothy McVeigh phoned Bill Stewart to tell him,
"I'm going to deliver the...Pizza...to the Federal Building."?
(That's an extra five years, right there.)

PizzaMonger