The value of free speech...

Paul Bradley paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 06:43:02 PDT 1997

>   When I was twelve years old a man stepped out of the proverbial
> dark alley in my small hometown and offered me twenty dollars to
> give him a blow-job. I said no.

Had you kept that 20 dollars in a high interest long term access account
or invested it in stocks it may now have been worth enough to convice you
to give him the said blow-job. ;-)....

>   If your children see a picture of a young child with a dick
> in his or her mouth and don't see anything wrong with it, then
> I don't think the problem is with the picture.

Very well put, I often use a variant of this as a counter argument to the
child protection censorship brigade. If parents bring up kids such that a
picture of a cow being sucked off is going to turn them into a
bestialist, or a picture of a dead guy is going to turn them into a hard
as nails killing machine praying for death, the child is pretty fucked up
in the first place.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org