Bomb Making Info to be Illegal

lucifer Anonymous Remailer lucifer at dhp.com
Wed Jun 25 18:01:03 PDT 1997

Adrogynous Stewart wrote:
> In the final form it only
> prohibits the teaching of bombmaking for criminal purposes. It's not clear
> to me that the bill will restrict such material on the net, unless they
> implies criminal use.

  Has everyone in society lost their fucking mind?
  Explain to me please, the dire consequences of not having this law.

  Without this law, are people who teach others to make bombs for
criminal purposes not going to go to jail? Bullshit!
  How much of our tax money is being fucked away to pass a law
to establish that the legislation's sponsors aren't in favor of
children in a daycare being bombed?
  People who currently teach bombmaking for criminal purposes are
already going to jail. No doubt a new law will result in some
poor schmuck who is not too good with the English language going
to jail (at our expense) for twenty years for saying "you _should_
use a short fuse" instead of saying "you _could_ use a short fuse"
(or somesuch nonsense).

  Nothing personal, pal, but to even speak about the proposed law
without pointing out that Feinstein is an ignorant bitch who is
fucking away our tax dollars on a useless law, meant to impress
the dim-witted, is nothing less than conceding to the reign of
knee-jerk stupidity.

  Someone please put up a website teaching people how to use
bananas to commit a crime. I want some company in prison when
I kill 168 people with a banana.

BananaMonger