New Laws in Oregon - "Land of the Legal betatest"

lucifer Anonymous Remailer lucifer at dhp.com
Tue Jun 24 23:52:10 PDT 1997

Ryan Anderson wrote:
> We've got a relatively decent style of government here.

  Sure, as long as you don't step out of line, like at Kent State
or Waco, or at the Democratic convention in Chicago.
  Any style of government is "relatively decent" if you don't
rock the boat. Buy a fucking clue...

  Putting a "Fuck Clinton" sign in your front yard in America
probably won't bring significantly different results than if
one had put a "Stalin Sucks" sign up during his reign. I also
doubt if our body count is significantly different than that
of Stalin, either.

  If we all just keep our mouths shut as our rights and freedoms
are stripped from us one by one, then we will have a "relatively
decent" journey into oppression.

ClueMonger