New PGP signatures (fwd)

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Tue Jun 24 11:01:11 PDT 1997

At 02:08 AM 6/24/97 -0700, Mark Grant wrote:
>It's kind of hard to modify the code when I'm still waiting for the PGP
>5.0 code to be made available. I can't do a lot until people finish
>OCR-ing it.

Note that the scanning teams are looking for non-US volunteers to proofread
the scanns. Each volunteer gets 100 pages. They must have access to a box
with perl and a C compiler to process the per-page error correcting code.
You *don't* need a scanner.

See http://www.ifi.uio.no/pgp/pgp50.shtml for more info.

--Lucky Green <shamrock at netcom.com>
  PGP encrypted mail preferred.
  DES is dead! Please join in breaking RC5-56.
  http://rc5.distributed.net/