Child Porn 3 [JPG]

Secret Squirrel nobody at secret.squirrel.owl.de
Mon Jun 23 19:38:05 PDT 1997

> Here, yet again, is the same Time-Life child pornography picture, which
> is encrypted with the public keys of people I don't know from squat.
> Nonetheless, they are now co-conspirators in the Time-Life/Cypherpunks
> child pornography ring.
> Since they are unwitting participants in the spread of this filth
> across the internet, I would suggest that they contact law enforcement
> officials and offer to testify against the cypherpunks and employees
> of Time-Life in return for immunity or reduced sentences ending in ...

Baayen, R. H., van Halteren, H. and Tweedie, F. J. (1996).  Outside the
Cave of Shadows: Using syntactic annotation to enhance authorship
attribution. Literary and Linguistic Computing, 11 (3). pp. 121-131.

Bailey, Richard W., (1979). Authorship attribution in a forensic setting.
D.E. Aeger, F.E.Knowles & J.Smith (Eds). Advances in Computer-Aided Literary
and Linguistic Resaerch. Proc. 5th Intl. Symposium on Computers in
Literary and Linguistic Research, Birmingham, 1978.

Brainerd, B., (1974). Weighing evidence in language and literature: a
statistical approach. University of Toronto Press. Toronto.

Brainerd, B.  (1988).  Two models for the type-token relation with time
dependant vocabulary reservoir.  P. Thoiron, D. Serant & D. Labbe (Eds.).
Vocabulary structure and lexical richness.  Champion-Slatkine.  Paris.

de Morgan, Sophia, E.  (1882). Memoir of Augustus de Morgan by his wife
Sophia Elizabeth de Morgan with selections from his letters.
Longmans, Green, and Co.  London.

Ellegard, A.A.  (1962). A Statistical Method for Determining Authorship:
The Janus Letters, 1769-1772.  University of Gothenburg.  Gothenburg.

Fucks, W.  (1952). On the mathematical analysis of style.
Biometrika 39.  pp. 122-129.

Grayston, K. & Herdan, G.  (1959). The authorship of the Pastorals in the
light of statistical linguistics.  New Testament Studies 6. pp. 1-15.

Holmes, David, I.  (1994). Authorship attribution.  Computers and the
Humanities 28.  pp. 87-106.

Holmes-Higgin, P.R. (1995). Text Knowledge: the Quirk Experiments.
Ph.D. Thesis, Dept. Mathematical and Computing Sciences, University of
Surrey, Guildford, England.

Honore, A.  (1979). Some Simple Measures of Richness of Vocabulary.
Association for Literary and Linguistic Computing Bulletin 7.
pp. 172-177.

Hubert, P. & Labbe, D.  (1988). A model of vocabulary partition.
Journal of the Association for Literary and Linguistic Computing 3.
pp. 223-225.

Ledger, Gerard R. (1989). Re-counting Plato: A Computer Analysis of
Plato's Style.  Clarendon Press.  Oxford.

Matthews, Robert & Merriam, Thomas V.N.  (1993). Neural computation in
stylometry I: an application to the works of Shakespeare and Marlowe.
Literary and Linguistic Computing 8 (4).  pp. 203-209.

Matthews, Robert & Merriam, Thomas V.N.  (1994). Neural computation in
stylometry II: an application to the works of Shakespeare and Marlowe.
Literary and Linguistic Computing 9 (1).  pp. 1-6.

Mendenhall, Thomas C.  (1887). The Characteristic Curves of Composition.
Science IX.  pp. 237-249.

Orlov, J. K.  (1983). Ein Modell der Haufigkeitsstruktur des Vokabulars.
H. Guiter and M. Arapov (Eds), Studies in Zipf's Law, Bochum: Brockmeyer,
pp. 154-233.

Ratkowsky, D.A. & Hantrais, L.  (1975). Tables for comparing the richness
and structure of vocabulary in texts of different lengths.  Computers and
the Humanities 9.  pp. 69-75.

Sichel, H.S.  (1974). On a distribution representing sentence-length in
written prose.  Journal of the Royal Statistical Society (A) 137.  pp. 25-34.

Sichel, H.S.  (1986). Word frequency distributions and type-token
characteristics.  Mathematical Scientist 11.  pp. 45-72.

Tweedie, Fiona J., Singh, S. & Holmes, David I.  (1994). Neural Network
Applications in Stylometry: The Federalist Papers.  Proceedings of the
3rd Conference on the Cognitive Science of Natural Language Processing,
Dublin City University, Dublin, 7-8 July 1994.

Tweedie, Fiona J., Baayen, R. H.  (1997). Lexical `constants' in
stylometry and authorship studies.  To appear.

Yule, George U.  (1938). On sentence-length as a statistical characteristic
of style in prose, with application to two cases of disputed authorship.
Biometrika 30.  pp. 363-390.

Yule, George U.  (1944)
The statistical study of literary vocabulary.  Cambridge University Press.
Cambridge.