Bomb-making instructions....

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Jun 22 20:37:16 PDT 1997

The latest crime for which Senator Diane Swinestein has earned the
[CENSORED] is her "bomb-making instructions on the Internet are illegal"
bill.

But I have a question. Does this mean CNN will face prosecution if it
publishes the transcripts of the McVeigh case?

Keith Henson, an explosives enthusiast since the early 1960s, was
describing to us last night at a Silicon Valley party just how accurate the
instructions were in the transcripts of the McVeigh trial, as the experts
pointed out the steps needed to make the liquid explosive "Astrolight" (or
"Astrolite"). Keith pointed out that most of the "lay" reports had repeated
some of the usual lay errors about ammonium nitrate and fuel oil bombs, but
that the full court transcript "got it right" on the conversion of the
precursors to the more effective liquid form. It was Keith who raised the
issue of the Swinestein bill making publication of court transcripts a
crime...sort of collides with the notion of open trials....

(This party was a regular plotting opportunity...we figured out just how
big a Ryder truck has to be to hold the "ergs" needed to take down some
targets that sorely need taking down...all in theory, you understand.)

We need to hold a trial for this bitch. Then a quick trip to the firewall.

--Tim May