It's not over

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Jun 20 20:03:19 PDT 1997

At 7:22 PM -0700 6/20/97, John W. Noerenberg wrote:

>Even if it makes it thru Congress, perhaps it can be challenged by the
>courts because of possible 4th amendent abuses.
>
>Lots of opportunity to sink it.
>
>Sure this is a lousy turn of events, but it's only 1 battle.  It isn't even
>close to the end of the war.

Hey, hey, hey! None of us who have called it "war" have said it was "the
end of the war."

It's the firing shot in the "hot war," if it passes. The "cold war" has
been underway for more than 4 years.

The CDA was a warning shot, this is the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

They will be sent to meet the fate they have earned.

--Tim May