CNNFN transcript -- EPIC vs. Family Research Council on CDA

Declan McCullagh declan at pathfinder.com
Sat Jun 21 10:13:27 PDT 1997

First: If I were Rotenberg's press whore, I think I'd be fired quickly for
flaming him over wanting big government solutions, including new Federal
agencies, for privacy.

Second: 20KB messages aren't unusual on cypherpunks. Don't like it, filter
it out, don't read it, unsubscribe. But don't whine about "spam." Get a
clue already.

Third: What I found interesting was Cathy's take on the upcoming CDA
ruling.

Fourth: I sense a bit of envy, Anonymous. What, "second-rate news shows"
like CNN-FN didn't call you for comment?

-Declan