HOT Summer IN White House

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Jun 20 09:49:11 PDT 1997

This item is one of many such articles outlining the corruptions within
Washington. Some of these corruptions are huge, and go far beyond simple
pork-barreling. On a level with Watergate, it seems to many of us.

I don't usually forward items from "talk.politics.crypto," as I assume
many of you are already reading it. But this particular item fits with the
"Washington as crime capital in more ways than one" them I've been
hitting.

Look especially for how favors were granted for high tech exports.

--Tim

> From: softwar at us.net (SOFTWAR)
> Newsgroups:
talk.politics.crypto,alt.politics.org.nsa,alt.politics.org.fbi,alt.politics.cia,alt.politics.clinton,alt.politics.datahighway,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.usa.republican