Encryption Test

FearMonger fm at dev.null
Fri Jun 20 08:26:24 PDT 1997

I have attached a file that contains the sysadmin password for the
main computer at Visa's head office. In order to prevent the information
being abused, I have encrypted it with Pkzip so as not to have to fear
running afoul of vague and indeterminate crypto legislation.
  I am doing this in the hope that by showing my willingness to support
the government promotion of weak encryption I will thus be trusted with
even more highly sensitive information in the future.
  I also used a short and easily-guessed password to show my support
for government access to keys in the hope that it will lead to wider
recognition of my value as a team player in government projects.

  If I am ever in a position to be hired for a job that involves access
to the secret codes for launching nuclear missles, I hope that I can
count on letters of reference from cypherpunks list members declaring
my suitability for working in an area that requires one to show proper
fear of and submission to authority.

FearMonger