E-Cash

? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} dformosa at st.nepean.uws.edu.au
Thu Jun 19 16:20:23 PDT 1997

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Graham-John Bullers wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Huge Cajones Remailer wrote:
>
> I think Vulis needs each of us to send ten copies of this back to him.

You of cause have proof that it is Vulis don't you.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep.  Buy easter bilbies.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?  ex-net.scum and prouud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yukky' a convinceing argument