Declan as a Crime Beat Reporter

Lynne L. Harrison lharrison at mhv.net
Wed Jun 18 21:52:10 PDT 1997

Lynne L. Harrison, Esq.       |    "The key to life:
Poughkeepsie, New York        |     - Get up;
lharrison at mhv.net             |     - Survive;
http://www.dueprocess.com     |     - Go to bed."

DISCLAIMER:  I am not your attorney; you are not my client.
             Accordingly, the above is *NOT* legal advice.