Bob quoted in DowJones Markets magazine

Steve Schear azur at netcom.com
Wed Jun 18 19:09:32 PDT 1997

"Atoms to Bits: The Future of Money," in the June/July edition of Markets
magazine (page 17), appears to have an unattributed quote from our very own
Bob Hettinga:

	Take, for example, this comment from a futurist's correspondence
	on the Internet: "I expect that this new cashsettled, information
	based, geodesic economy we're heading into will have some group which
	will figure out how to confiscate economic rents from the productive
	elements of society, much in the way that aristocrats did to
agriculture
	or nationstates did to industry."

--Steve

PGP mail preferred
Fingerprint: FE 90 1A 95 9D EA 8D 61  81 2E CC A9 A4 4A FB A9
Steve Schear              | tel: (702) 658-2654
CEO                       | fax: (702) 658-2673
First ECache Corporation  |
7075 West Gowan Road      |
Suite 2148                |
Las Vegas, NV 89129       | Internet: azur at netcom.com

        I know not what instruments others may use,
        but as for me, give me Ecache or give me debt.

        SHOW ME THE DIGITS!