McVeigh Sentence

Michael Stutz stutz at dsl.org
Tue Jun 17 09:21:03 PDT 1997

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, Huge Cajones Remailer wrote:

>   I was watching Dateline NBC interview the McVeigh jurors about the
> trial and the interviewer asked them what they found to be the strongest
> or most convincing evidence against McVeigh.
>   A grandmotherly type answered that the most convincing of the evidence
> against him was the pictures of the dead bodies.

I went out with a nabor last Friday night to get a beer at a local townie
bar. They had a small dance floor with the typical bad music. When the
deejay put on the Village People's "YMCA" he turned down the volume during
the "Y - M - C - A" chorus and led the redneck crowd through his own
version: "Fry Tim McVeigh," which they sang.