Congratulations! We found your site!

PR.Dept.at.SUBMITKING at keepmailing.com PR.Dept.at.SUBMITKING at keepmailing.com
Mon Jun 16 12:02:45 PDT 1997

Greetings from SUBMITKING, the leader in automated URL submissions!

We found your website using our high-technology, specially designed, "web
crawling" software.  Unfortunately, most people don't have access to this
type of technology.  But we can help!

As you're aware, most people find websites using any number of popular (and
sometimes not so popular) search engines and other marketing resources (like
"Site of the Day" (Week, Month, etc.)).  But who has the hours and hours to
spend searching the Web to find these resources and THEN submit the
information to each one?  We did it for you!

SUBMITKING has taken thousands of man hours to research the top resources
people use to find what they need on the Internet.  With even more hours we
have written special software for each individual resource so that with the
information from one form you fill out we can register YOUR site with each
of these resources as well as you could do it yourself...if you had 20 or so
hours on your hands.

Sure, we charge for this service.  It's $19.95 for submission to all 200
resources.  Which works out to less than a dime each.  If you COULD do each
site in just 5 minutes (paying yourself .10 each) you'd do 12 an hour (thus
earning a whopping $1.20 per hour).

Probably 50 or 100 visitors to your site is all it would take to see a huge
return on your investment.  It's a logical thing to do when you consider all
the benefits you stand to gain from being listed in 200 places. That being
said we can say no more.  We simply invite you to visit the site at
http://www.submitking.com and Thank-you for your time.

Kind regards,

SUBMITKING