Key Ass-crow

Paul Bradley paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 03:53:22 PDT 1997

>   Kind of like trusting a friend not to bugger you while you are
> drunk and passed out. (But he can't prevent the police from hauling
> you in for public intoxication and locking you up with someone who
> might do so.)

Yes, reminds me of last night, I fortunately escaped being buggered however.

>   This is much like having a Dominatrix who chains you to the toilet
> and brings out a mixed bag of utensils and instruments which are about
> to be used for purposes that are a far cry from what they were created
> for, and to access areas that Nature never intended to be subjected to
> large amounts of sunshine.

Yes, a notable change of style, fuckmonger perhaps?

>   Perhaps someone should come out with a GAK T-shirt which has a
> citizen "assuming the position" while a GAK cop stands behind him
> with a crowbar stuck halfway up the citizen's ass, and saying,
> "If you don't have anything to hide, then you have nothing to
> worry about."

This has given me an idea. I think I will have just such a T-Shirt made
up "GAK: Government access to Krevices ;-)"
You never know what one of those nasty terrorists has stuck up their ass.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/