nym.alias.net back!!!!!!

Arunas Norvaisa arunas at post1.com
Sat Jun 14 04:45:26 PDT 1997

there will be no comments from my stupid self. Hoorah!!!

quote
=====

Organization   mail2news at nym.alias.net
Date           14 Jun 1997 04:27:52 -0000
Newsgroups     alt.privacy.anon-server
Message-ID     <19970614042752.18952.qmail at nym.alias.net>

As of tonight, the alias.net domain seems to have been restored by the
Internic.  While negative lookups on the domain name may still be
cached for 24 hours or so, nym.alias.net should soon be fully
accessible within a day if it is not already.

This down time has been fairly disastrous, but I suppose there is a
brighter side--chances are the all nym.alias.net addresses have been
cleared from spam databases, so as the remailer comes back on line,
people should see less unsolicited mail than they used to.

unquote
=======

--
greetz... Arunas Norvaisa - little guy, The Masses Inc.
<mailto:arunas at post1.com> with subject: 'send key' to get PGP key