(Fwd) Re: FCPUNX:Response to 'My War'

Peter Trei trei at process.com
Wed Jun 11 12:18:47 PDT 1997

William H. Geiger III wrote:
> >James A Donald writes:

> >> Most of these children are adults now.  A great many of them are
> >> grandmothers.  Yet I see no prosecutions for the distribution of
> >> images by the supposed victims.
> >[...]
> >> Produce a victim and you will find it a lot easier to prosecute.
>
> >See http://www.net.be/connerotte/english-text.html for the timeline  of
> >last year's child sex & porn scandal in Belgium. Some of the  victims
> >there will never bring suit: they are dead.
>
> I think that you are missing the most important part of those articles:
>
> The so-called "protectors of childered" ie government officials were
> involved in the kidnaping, rape, and pornography of children and the
> subsequent cover-up after the fact.
>
> If there was ever a need for AP this is it.

Mr Donald asked people to produce victims of child porn production,
and implied that unless such victims could be found, we should assume
that the whole business was consensual fun. I have provided him with
proof of such victims. (I'm curious to see how he'll respond).

That there was (and for all I know, continues to be) high level
collusion within the Belgium government to hush this up is a side
issue.

While the perpetrators of these atrocities should be given life
without parole, I say that AP is not the answer. I object to the
death penalty in all circumstances.

Peter Trei
trei at process.com