Trolling for Children, Cypherpunks, or LEA's?

lucifer Anonymous Remailer lucifer at dhp.com
Tue Jun 10 22:14:28 PDT 1997

se7en, Grand Protector of "Us", wrote:

> When I stopped lurking on this list and became a
> regular poster, one of the things I quickly became known for was my
> on-line harrassment of those who hurt us as a group.

  Thank you for your harrassment of the victims of your harrassment
on my behalf.

> Many old-timers here will remember my harrassment of a
> a worldwide volunteer force that searched out indecency
> on the net

  So it is a good thing to harrass people who do this? Thanks,
I'll remember that.

> As many of you know, I make a living as a professional speaker, with
> federal government, military and intelligence communities as my core
> audience.

  I am certain that you tell them what the federal government and
military think they need to hear an are well received.

> I recently went off on a serious rant with three different audiences on a
> topic I felt was seriously exaggerated/over-hyped/fearmongered/bullshit.

  But you would never do that again, right?

> some idiot from an anonymous address
> sent me a child porn .jpg file. Trust me when I say it was child porn

  Nope. Afraid I like to check facts for myself.

> I looked around on IRC on #teensex, and found:
> #preteensexpics
> #littlegirlsex
> #100%preteensexpics
> #100%preteensexfuckpics
> #!!!!!!preteensexpics

  I looked too, but didn't find it.

> I joined several of these channels and found that
> upon entering each one, I was auto messaged about special kiddie porn
> servers dedicated to trading, e.g.,
> PreTeenSexPics - FTP at 130.67.80.230 l/p ncc/ncc [|]

  I couldn't confirm this myself. Looked like pretty normal files
to me.

> I started logging the channels. I wanted to silently gather IP addresses
> and email addresses. These people needed some genuine hacker terror.

  And to think that a short time ago, they didn't even exist,
according to your rants.

> I logged out of IRC, and then went to USENET, in such rooms as:
> alt.binaries.erotica.children.pre-teen

  I couldn't find this "room" either. Are you sure this stuff
doesn't exist only on your computer?

> Several messages also pointed to some WWW sites, such as:
> http://www.nudebooks.com

  Did you check it out? I did.
  I saw a lot of art. I didn't see any age discrimination. Maybe
they need to be harrassed.
  Perhaps you could start by harassing the naturalists who have
pictures of their families taken in the buff because they don't
seem to realize that their bodies are vile, disgusting things.
  Then you could harrass those who document the photography of
Lewis Carroll, who took pictures that aren't acceptable to
present day moralists because our children now live long enough
that we can stunt their sexual growth without dire consequences
for survival of the species.

> Well, this whole situation is unacceptable. First, I would like to
> apologize to all those who have hired me in the past, and were subject to
> my emotional rants about how the whole subject was bullshit and not real.

  But now we should liste to your emotional rants about the whole
subject demands that we harrass people over it? Right.

> I know this type of activity is
> not tolerated by us.

  Which type? The type of activity where naturalists take pictures
of themselves and their families? The type of activity where those
who celebrate the human physique in their art don't use an artificial
cut-off date to decide when art becomes obscenity?

> I have given you enough information above to start
> identifying the players in this and the places they congregate.

  No you haven't.

> Yes, I am advocating malicious, destructive hacking activity against
> these people.

  And this time you're not *wrong* like you were before, right?

> These people need to be eradicated from the Internet.

  I'll rent the Ryder truck, you buy the fertilizer. We'll only kill
the "guilty," right?

TruthMonger