Thoughtcrime [Lisa Bonet Ramsey]

lucifer Anonymous Remailer lucifer at dhp.com
Tue Jun 10 03:12:36 PDT 1997

Tim May wrote:

> Precisely. The laws are designed to go after the thoughts. Synthetic
> images, images of little girls in leotards. images of teenagers of legal
> age *in the countries of origin*...none of these involve acts of sexual
> congress with a child in violation of the laws of the U.S. The only crime
> is thoughtcrime.

 I couldn't help but notice from the TV reports that Lisa Bonet
Ramsey was a pretty hot little number. Has Peter Jennings been
arrested yet for his part in the national media helping to spread
child pornography? Kookie Roberts?
 What if I send the FBI a picture of myself pulling my pud while
watching young Lisa strutting her stuff on the ten o'clock news?
Will the newscasters be imprisoned for conspiracy in my thought
crime?

> As for whether it is "sick" to be sexually attracted to an "underage"
> person, I sure do recall being attracted to a lot of the girls in high
> school, and they were certainly nearly all "underaged."

 Mother Nature was undoubtably a co-conspirator in your criminal
thoughts. If you had been charged you probably could have eased
your sentence by ratting her out.

A. Perv