[CONTROVERSIAL]: A Defense of Terrorism

Kris Carlier root at iguana.be
Sun Jun 8 04:34:44 PDT 1997

High Paul,

On Sat, 7 Jun 1997, Paul Bradley wrote:

I'm sorry, I should refrain from posting to this list again till I
understand English ;-)

> disagreements, but I believe the only way to remove the power of the
> state is through selective violence as part of an overall strategy
> including strong cryptography and associated technologies.

I agree with civil disobediance as a matter of revolt, and of course if
you have a reason to do so. Not everything the government does is wrong,
only because it is done by the government.

kr=

                   \\\___///
                  \\  - -  //
                   (  @ @  )
 |     kris carlier - carlier at iguana.be    |
 | Hiroshima 45, Tsjernobyl 86, Windows 95 |
 | Linux, the choice of a GNU gener8ion    |
 |            SMS: +32-75-61.43.05         |
                  oooO   (   )
                   \_)