Intermittent SSZ downtime

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sat Jun 7 08:36:38 PDT 1997

Hi,

SSZ is going to be offline at least twice over the next 36 hours or so. It
should be down on longer than a couple of hours for some hardware upgrades
in preperation for a full software upgrade. There are two additional outages
planned next weekend.

Please plan accordingly, we apologize for any inconvenience.

  |            Speak the truth, but leave immediately after.              |
  |                                     Slovenian Proverb                 |
  |     Jim Choate                                 ravage at ssz.com         |
  |     The Armadillo Group                        www.ssz.com            |
  |     Austin, Texas, USA                         512-451-7087           |