Alan Olsen alan at ctrl-alt-del.com
Fri Jun 6 20:30:03 PDT 1997

>On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
[snip]
>> Do you believe, as I do, that "spam" deserves the protection as any
other kind
>> of speech, and that so libel, child pornography, and bolb-making
                                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^
instructions?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How does one make bolbs anyway?  Are they similar to bolb-bearings?  Do you
have to plant them in the spring?  Why would people want to prevent you
from making them?  Are they any relation to J.R. "BolB" Dobbs?

Dyslexics minds want to know!

---
|              "That'll make it hot for them!" - Guy Grand               |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |alan at ctrl-alt-del.com|