NYT on German Net Police

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Fri Jun 6 08:21:07 PDT 1997

At 8:19 am -0400 on 6/6/97, John Young wrote:

> Recall a previous report that Kohl and other heads of state are
> to meet in Denver on June 20-22 to plan a global attack
> on "cyber-terrorism," including the spread of encryption:
>
>    http://jya.com/denver.htm

Wow. What an opportunity for street theater *that* might be...

Anyone up for a little road-trip?

Yeah, I know. Everyone *else* has a *job*, or something... :-).

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/