McVeigh

William H. Geiger III whgiii at amaranth.com
Wed Jun 4 19:20:05 PDT 1997

In <199706042335.TAA16934 at muesli.ai.mit.edu>, on 06/04/97
   at 07:35 PM, Hallam-Baker <hallam at ai.mit.edu> said:

>Since its clear that the McVeigh appologists are simply repeating
>arguments from alt.conspiracy I don't think theres much point continuing
>the thread.

>There is absolutely nothing that anyone did that justified McVeigh's
>murder of the kids in the daycare center or anyone else. Frissel,  Gieger
>and co are simply trying to distract attention from that fact.

No not at all Phil, while I can't speak for anyone else on the list I
myself am try to bring to attention that no one cared about the children
at Waco that were burned alive at the hands of the BATF. The general
opinion was that those children shouldn't have been there and it was the
fault of the Branch Dividians that the BATF murdered them.

Now the same thing happens to some Federal Employes and now we hear the
cries, and wails, "oh the humanity", "the children the children".

Where was the outrage and demands for justice for the children of Waco.
They were just an "evil cult" their children deserved to burn. I have
heard this logic whispered by more than 1 Federal pig. I for one am sick
and tired of hearing these two faced bastards wine and cry when it happens
to them by cheer when it happen to someone else.

>Hell, if we were to take them seriously they would have to all be FBI
>agents attempting to entrap the unwary...

>	Phill

>PS: Could the FBI agent monitoring the list tell us where to send in
>evidence in connection with the Bell case?

Don't worry Phil they know what a good little sheep you are and are
confidant that you will do your duty when it comes time to fill the ovens.

- --
William H. Geiger III  http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii

OS/2 PGP 2.6.3a at: http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii/pgpmr2.html