McVeigh

Hallam-Baker hallam at ai.mit.edu
Wed Jun 4 16:48:09 PDT 1997

Since its clear that the McVeigh appologists are simply repeating
arguments from alt.conspiracy I don't think theres much point continuing
the thread.

There is absolutely nothing that anyone did that justified McVeigh's
murder of the kids in the daycare center or anyone else. Frissel,
Gieger and co are simply trying to distract attention from that fact.

Hell, if we were to take them seriously they would have to all be FBI
agents attempting to entrap the unwary...

	Phill

PS: Could the FBI agent monitoring the list tell us where to send in
evidence in connection with the Bell case?