SPAMs across the border - regulatory arbitrage strikes again

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 4 00:42:56 PDT 1997

I got my first Canadian spam today - as US Congresscritters are
planning to pave a few more blocks of the Information Superhighway
with "good intentions", spammers are moving offshore (well, if
Bedford NS is offshore, anyway...) outside their grasp.
Of course, the SPAMMER's ISP is Spamford, but he could move to the
Great White North as well.

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 stewarts at ix.netcom.com
#   (If this is a mailing list or news, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)