Rotenberg or Berman? (was Re: e$: Beltway piglets and other barnyard animals)

Paul Bradley paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 16:38:36 PDT 1997

> Dr. Froomkin, who I admire and respect very much, may call remarks like
> those cannibalism (nice Carib indian word, cannibal), but for myself, I
> prefer to think of it as Texas barbeque. :-).
>
> Here, Micheal, have some of those baby back ribs over there. I just made
> them myself. Just a touch of habanero in the sauce (and Pearl beer, of
> course) makes all the difference in the world.

Your semi-flippant comment has actually given me a really good idea:

I had thought guns were our best defence against the evil empire, I now
realise a log fire and a spit are more appropriate, I look forward to
eating Tony Blairs liver with a nice Chianti <draws air through teeth in
a silence of lambs type manner>...

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org