Tiffany's Pictures on her web page

bodiesrhot at hotmail.com bodiesrhot at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:00:57 PDT 1997

If you are not interested in adult pictures or are under the age of
18, I apologize,  DO NOT REPLY  and I will GUARANTEE you will be
 removed from my list or you may reply to removetif at answerme.com and
you will receive confirmation that you were removed, either way, I apologize
 and you WILL be removed from my list.

Hi my name is Tiffany.  I am a college student that just learned how
to make a web page, so I decided to put some naughty pictures of
myself on my page for everyone to see.  If you want to see it, write
back to me at  tif at answerme.com and type "over 18" in the subject box
 (you will have to change the current "to" box to  tif at answerme.com)
 If you are offended by nudity, Do Not Reply and  I will take you off
 my mailing list.
-Tiffany

-Tiffany