EPIC...Buy Guns!

Truth Monger tm at dev.null
Mon Jun 2 17:19:46 PDT 1997

I just watched a Detroit news report on the paramilitary and how the
'regular' citizens would have no problem with the government's desire
to criminalize the existence of paramilitary group.
  A reporter expressed the view that the government is "hesitant" to
"strongarm" legislation that limits the constitutional rights of the
paramilitarists because they fear the "trouble" that would arise.

  Perhaps we should approach the Michigan Militia to represent us in
crypto issues involving government regulation.
  "Reasonable compromise" should refer to promising your opponent a
quick death.

TruthMonger