any off-line client for DES crack?

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Mon Jun 2 15:36:01 PDT 1997

Are the computers completely off the net or are they behind a firewall or
dial-up connection? If the boxes can talk to a networked UNIX box
that is behind the same side of the firewall or have a dial-up connection,
DESCHALL offers helper software for you.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred