May's Banal Rant

Marc Rotenberg rotenberg at epic.org
Mon Jun 2 14:22:18 PDT 1997

I just came back from the 7th annual crypto
conference that we've  organized in DC. Among
the people who spoke were Carl Ellison, Eric
Hughes, Matt Blaze, Peter Wayner, Cindy Cohn,
Bruce Schneier. (Michael Froomkin was invited, but
he's been out of the country. And Whit couldn't
make it cause he's finishing his book.)

Like I said, Tim May et al are behind the
curve. You guys preach cyber anarchy but
you're really armchair activists.

Marc.

- For anyone interested in getting the most
recent EPIC Crypto Privacy Sourcebook, we
should have a notice on our web site by the
end of the week.