Attila T. Spammer / Re: Denning questions/reverses her position?

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Thu Jul 31 22:44:40 PDT 1997

Attila T. Hun wrote:
>     I'm too old for this!  I never thought I would see the day that
>     Dorothy Denning would terminate her star role as a shill for the
>     Clinton/LEA encryption ban!

  As a matter of fact, the mere thought of this happening has caused
Attila to go into a state of "brain-lock" wherein he sits at his
keyboard, sending the same message, over and over again, to the list.
  It will be interesting to see what happens to Attila's brain if
Clinton ever vetos a bill because it subverts the Constitution.

  BTW, Dorothy Denning's new spokesperson is a flying pig, and the
Weather Network reports that Hell froze over shortly before Denning's
new position statement.

TruthMonger