Entrust Technologies's Solo - free download

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Wed Jul 30 13:28:16 PDT 1997

"Sandy Harris" <sandy at storm.ca> writes:

> Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM <dlv at bwalk.dm.com> writes:
>

> >> Entrust Technologies (www.entrust.com) has made Solo available for
> >> download, free . . .
>
> >I ask everyone on these two forums
>
> Cypherpunks & Freedom Knights. Both should be very happy to
> see strong encryption becoming more widely available.

As opposed to snake oil peddled by the forgers who employ Chris Lewis.

> >to inform Northern Telecom Forgers / Bell North Forgery Research
> >/ Entrust that we will boycott their "security" products
>
> Snarky quotes not required. This isn't snake oil. There is plenty of
> solid analysis behind these products. Check references on Entrust
> web site.
>
> >as long they continue to employ the child-molesting
> >pedophile Chris R. Lewis - the biggest forger on Usenet.
>
> What this scum is actually upset about is Chris Lewis cancelling
> spam. He calls that "forgery" because the spammer's name goes
> in the sender field of the cancel message. Nonsense.

"Scum" applies to Chris lewis and Sandy Harris, both of whom have Web
pages dedicated to them at http://www.netscum.net/lewisc0.html and
../harriss0.html.  (While at it, check out gary Burnore's net.Scum
page at ../burnorg0.html.)

Chris Lewis forges cancels for Usenet articles posted by other people when
he doesn't like their contents.  'Forges' refers to Chris Lewis putting the
e-mail address of his victim in the Sender: field.  You can find numerous
examples of Chris Lewis forging cancels for articles that are not "spam"
by any definition on his Net.Scum page.

> Dimitri, the "forgeries" are going to continue until someone comes
> up with a better way of dealing with spam. If you have suggestions,
> post them to some of the news,admin.net-abuse.* groups or to
> the Freedom Knights list.
>
> The crap about pedophilia is also, of course, nonsense. It seems
> to be a favorite slur lately with several grossly misguided people
> who think calling people they dislike pedophiles is a way to
> "defend freedom of speech".

Sandy Harris sounds like a typical Usenet pedophile.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM