KNOCK KNOCK

MCE MCE at CWNet.com
Thu Jul 31 02:10:12 PDT 1997

I apologize for intruding on your mailbox. No need to respond to a remove list, this is the only email you will receive from me unless I hear
from you. I thought that you might just like to take a look at this  VERY REAL opportunity. If you have no interest in MAKING A LOT OF MONEY
WITH YOUR COMPUTER! Stop now!

I only want to provide this special offer to people who know
there’s no such thing as get rich quick! But people who are looking for a
legitimate honest way to make good money starting today, in exchange for some actual work! If that’s who you are, PLEASE READ ON!

AS PART OF MCE MARKETING’S 5.5 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESS PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAY, I AM GOING TO “GIVE” YOU 25,000 , FRESH, NEW, AND RESPONSIVE EMAIL ADDRESS’S “UNIQUE TO MY INVOLVEMENT IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM” AND THE TOOLS TO DELIVER THIS PROGRAM AS SOON AS I
 HEAR FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FREE!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER FROM MCE MARKETING ONLY.
THIS INDEPENDENT  PROMOTION IS NOT A PART OF, OR AN ADDITION TO, THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL PROGRAM.

FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS’S AND INSTRUCTIONS  PLEASE READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM AND THEN RE-READ THE ATTACHED ENDING SECTION TITLED "MCE MARKETING’S 5.5 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESS PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAY!!!!!!"

THE FOLLOWING IS THE PROGRAM INFORMATION JUST AS I RECEIVED IT, IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE, IT IS ALSO WHAT YOU NEED
TO SEND OUT -JUST AS IT IS!!!!!!
IT WORKS!!!!!!

DON’T CHANGE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

	The following income opportunity is one that you may be interested
in taking a REAL CLOSE LOOK at. It can be started with MINIMAL outlay and
the income is TREMENDOUS!

REALISTICALLY!  YOU are about to make AT LEAST $50,000- in less than 90 days.
PRINT  and READ the enclosed program... THEN READ IT AGAIN!...

THEN READ IT AGAIN!

The enclosed information is something that I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave it some
thought and study.

TESTIMONIALS:

My name is Christopher Erickson.
	Two years ago, the corporation that I worked at for 12 years
 down-sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I
decided to start my own business. Over the past year, I incurred many
unforeseen financial problems. I owed family, friends and creditors over
$35,000. The economy was taking its toll on my business and I just couldn’t
seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my home to
support my family and struggling business. I truly believed that it was wrong
for me in debt like this. AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in
my life and I am writing to share my experience in hopes it will change your
life Financially Forever!!!!!!:).

	I had been sending away for information on various business
opportunities on the Internet. All of the programs I received, in my opinion
were not cost effective or simply too complicated for me to understand and
required too much risk for me to see if they would work out. One claimed to
make me 1 million bucks in the first year.... it failed to mention that I
would have to write best selling book to get there!

	In December 1995 I received this program via e-mail. I didn’t send
for it, or ask for it. They just got my name off of a mailing list somewhere.
THANK GOD FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times to make sure I was
reading it correctly I couldn’t believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY MAKING
PHENOMENON!!! I could invest as much as " wanted to, without going further
into debt. I got out my calculator and figured out that I would at the very
LEAST make my money back!!!!!! After confirming that the letter was NOT A
CHAIN LETTER I decided WHY NOT GO FOR IT!!!!!!!

	 I initially sent out 10,000 emails, it cost me about $15.00 for my
online time and with e-mail I avoided the cost of printing and stamps!!!
Only the cost of fulfilling my orders. I’m  telling you like it is! I hope
it doesn’t turn you off, but I promised my self that I would not RIP OFF
anyone no matter the cost!

	In less than one week I started to receive orders for Report #1. By
January 13th, I had received 26 orders for Report #1. When you read the
GUARANTEE in the program you will see that "YOU MUST RECEIVE 15 to 25
ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS", IF YOU DON’T, THEN SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. My first step in making $50,000 was done. By January
30th, I had received 136 orders for Report#2. If you go back to the GUARANTEE
, "YOU MUST RECEIVE 100 OR MORE ORDERS FOR REPORT #2  WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO! ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS FOR REPORT #2
RELAX, THE REST IS EASY, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL. We had 196 orders
 for report #2, 96 more than my goal, so I sat back and relaxed. By March
19th 1997, of my 10,000 mailing I had received $58,000 with more coming in
every day.

	I paid off all my debts  and bought myself a much needed new car.
Please take the time to read the following program, It will change your LIFE
too. Remember, It wont work, if you don’t try it! This program does work but
you must follow it EXACTLY!, Especially the rules regarding not putting your
name in a different place on the Reports List. It doesn’t work and you’ll
lose out in a lot of money! Report #2 explains this. Always follow the
guarantee, 15 to 20 orders for Report #1, and 100 or more for Report #2 and
you will make over $50,000 or more in 20 to 90 days, I AM LIVING PROOF THAT
IT WORKS!!!

	Sincerely,
	Christopher Erickson

PS. Do you have any Idea what 11,700 $5.00 bills ($58,000) looks like piled
up on the kitchen table! It’s AWESOME!!!!!!!

"THREW IT AWAY"

"I had received this program before. I threw it away, but later wondered if
I should have tried it out. Of course I had no idea who to contact for a copy,
so I waited for another email copy of it. 11 months passed, then it came.
I didn’t throw this one away. I made $41,000 on the first try."

Dawn W. Evansville, IN
"NO FREE LUNCH"

"My late father always told me, ‘Remember Alan, there is no such thing as a
free lunch in life. You get out of life what you put into it.’ Through trial
and error and a somewhat slow and frustrating start, I finally figured it
out! IF YOU WORK THIS PROGRAM THIS PROGRAM WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!!!! Once I
found the right TARGET list the program worked great!
I made over $68,000 using this program. I know my father would be proud of
me.

Alan B., Philadelphia, Pa.
A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM

By the time you have read the enclosed information and looked over the
enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded that such a program
and one that is legal, could not have been created by an amateur.

	Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business
for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the
same things that were previously successful for me, but it was not working.
Finally I figured it out. It wasn’t me, it was the economy. Inflation and
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945.
I don’t have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... many of
you have first hand experience. There were more bankruptcies and business
failure than ever before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew
what they were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who didn’t,
including those who never had anything to save or invest,  were moving down
into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE
POOR GET POORER".  The traditional ways of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

	You have just received information that can give you the financial
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT".
You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of your money, nor will
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have already
made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!! I have Retired form the program after
sending out 16,000 programs. I have several offices that market this and
other programs here in the US and overseas. By the spring we hope to market
the Internet by a partnership with America Online.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It
works exceedingly well as it is now! Remember to email this program to
everyone that you can think of. One of the people you email it to might
send it out to 50,000 or more! And your name will be on all of them!
Remember, the more you send out the more potential customers you will
reach!!!

So my friend I have given you ideas, information, materials and opportunity
to become financially independent. IT’S ALL UP TO YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a
little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure
out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible
response and no matter how you figure it you will make a lot of money.!
Definetly get back what you invest. Any doubts you may have will vanish
when your first orders come rolling in. "IT WORKS"!!!! !!!! !!!!

Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC.
"HERE IS HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU MONEY $$$$$$$$"

Lets say that you want to start small, just see how it goes, and we’ll assume
that you and all involved send out 2,000 programs each,
(extremely conservative) Lets assume that the mailing receives a LOW
response of .5%. A good list will make the response much better! Many people
will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000.
 But continuing with the example, you send out 2,000 programs. With a .5%
response, that’s only 10 orders for  REPORT#1. Those 10 people send out
2,000 each, for a total of 20,000, out of those .5% respond. 100 people
order Report #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000, for a total of 200,000. The .5%
response for that is 1,000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1,000 send out
2,000 for a total of 2,000,000. The .5% response to that is 10,000 orders
for Report#4. That’s 10,000 $5 dollar bills to you. CASH!!!!!! Your total
Income from this program run is $50 +$500+$5000+$50,000 for a grand total of
a totally amazing $55,550.00.!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL
DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.... AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM. DARE TO THINK WHAT MIGHT
HAPPEN IF EVEN HALF OF THE DOWNLINE DISTRIBUTORS EMAILED 100,000.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!!
It does not require that you come in contact with people, do any hard work,
and best of all, you’ll never have to leave the house except to get the mail.
If you believe that one day you are going to get that BIG BREAK, Well HERE
IT IS!!!!!!. Simply follow the instructions and your financial dreams will
come true. This Multi level Marketing email order program works perfectly
100% of the time. Email is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of
this non- commercialized advertising medium of advertising NOW!!! The longer
you wait the more people will be doing business using email, Get in on a
piece of the action!!!!!!!!

MULTI- LEVEL- MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability, It is now
taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and The
Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods sold
will be through MLM by the late 1990’s This is a Multi Billion Dollar
industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the US, 20% made their fortune
in the last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show that 45 people a
day become millionaires every day through MLM.
GETTING STARTED

This is the greatest Mult-level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

Step(1)
Order all 4 Reports listed by name and number. Do this by ordering the Report
from each of the four (4) names listed below.
For each Report you will need to send $5 US dollars CASH and a self addressed
stamped envelope (BUSINESS SIZE #10)to the person listed for the SPECIFIC
REPORT.
International orders: should include an extra $1 US dollar for postage.
IT IS ESSENTIAL- That you specify the full NAME and NUMBER of the REPORT
requested to the person you are ordering from.
You will need ALL 4 REPORTS because you will be  REPRINTING and RESELLING
them.
DO NOT alter the names or sequence other than what the instruction say.
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS provide "SAME DAY" service on all return orders.

REQUIRED REPORTS

*** Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

ALWAYS SEND A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE AND $5 DOLLARS cash FOR EACH
ORDER REQUESTING THE SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER

REPORT #1
"HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
ORDER REPORT #1

SEND $5.00 CASH AND A SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE

TO:

MCE Marketing
P.O. BOX 0647
Folsom , Ca.
95763-0647

REPORT#2
"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
ORDER REPORT#2

SEND $5.00 CASH AND SEND  SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE

TO: E. E. KAMPER
10501NW 66TH ST
PARKLAND, FL
33076

ORDER REPORT#3

SEND $5.00 CASH AND A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE

TO:
R.M. MILLS
5030 CHAMPION BLVD.
SUITE #6-441
BOCA RATON, FL
33496	v

REPORT#4
"EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"
ORDER REPORT#4

SEND $5.00 CASH AND A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE

TO:

E.H. HARP
10693 WILES RD.
SUITE 303 CORAL SPRINGS, FL
33076

VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INSTRUCTIONS WHICH MUST BE FOLLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO THE FOLLOWING NUMBERED STEPS ONLY AFTER RECEIVING  ALL (4) REPORTS FROM
THE ABOVE LISTED DISTRIBUTORS.

STEP (2)
Replace the name and address under REPORT#1 with yours, moving the name and
address that was there DOWN to REPORT#2.
Drop the previous name and address under REPORT #2 to REPORT#3
Drop the previous name and address under REPORT #3 to REPORT#4
The name and address that was in the REPORT#4 position is now removed from
the list and discarded, this party is no doubt on the way to the bank!
WHEN YOU ARE DOING THIS MAKE SURE YOU TAKE SPECIAL CARE IN TYPING ALL NAMES
AND ADDRESSES CORRECTLY.
DON’T MIX UP THE PROCEDURE/REPORT POSITIONS.

STEP(3)
Having made the required changes to this document save it as a text (*.TXT)
file  in its own directory to  be used with whatever email program you use.
REPORT #3 will tell you the best bulk emailing methods and how to acquire
email lists.

STEP (4)
Email a copy of the entire program (all of this is very important) to
everyone’s address that you can get your hands on. If you like start with
friends and relatives since you can encourage them to  take advantage of
this  fabulous money-making program. READ the FOUR REPORTS for where to get
email lists. Search the Internet for the best prices.
IMPORTANT: YOU WONT GET A GOOD RESPONSE WITH AN OLD EMAIL LIST. SO, ALWAYS
REQUEST A FRESH NEW LIST!!!

ALWAYS PROVIDE "SAME DAY" SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!!!!!
CONCLUSION:

I am enjoying the future that I made by sending out this program, You too
will be making money in 20 to 90 days, if you follow the simple steps
outlined in this program.

To be financially independent to be FREE!  Free to make financial decisions
as never before. Go into business, get into investments retire or take a
vacation. No longer will the lack of money hold you back.

However, very few people reach financial independence, because when
opportunity knocks, they choose to ignore it. Its much easier to say "NO"
than "YES", and this is the question that you must answer. Will YOU ignore
this amazing opportunity or will you take full advantage of it? If you do
nothing you have indeed missed something and nothing will change. Please
re-read this material this is a special opportunity. If you have any
questions regarding this program, please feel free to write the sender of
this information. You will get a prompt and informative reply.

My method is simple. I sell thousands of people a product for $5.00 that
cost me pennies to produce and email. I should also point out that this
program is legal and everyone who participates WILL make money.

	This is not a chain letter or pyramid scam. You may have received
chain letters in the past asking you to send money , on faith, but getting
nothing in return, NO product whatsoever! Not only are chain letters illegal
but the risk of someone breaking the chain makes them quite unattractive.

	You are offering a legitimate product to your down line distributors.
 After they purchase from you they reproduce it and sell it to others. Its
simply free enterprise at its best! As you have learned from the enclosed
material, the PRODUCT is a series of  4 FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS REPORTS.

The information contained in these reports will not only help you in making
your participation in this program more rewarding, but will be useful to you
in any other business decisions that you make in the years ahead. You are
also buying the rights to reprint all of the REPORTS, which will be ordered
from you by those whom you mail this program. The concise one and two page
REPORTS you will be buying are easily reproduced at a local copier center
for an average cost of  3 cents a copy. Best wishes with the program and
good luck!
"IT WAS TRULY AMAZING"

Not being the gambling type. It took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in this program. But Conservative as I am, I decided that initial
investment was so little that there was no way that I could NOT get enough
orders to get my small investment back. BOY, was I ever surprised when I
found my medium sized post office box crammed with orders. I will make more
money this year than I have in the past 10 years of my life, before I
started this program.

Mary Riceland, Lansing. MI
TIPS FOR SUCCESS

Send for your 4 REPORTS immediately so you will have them when the order
start rolling in. When you receive your $5 dollar order you MUST send out
the Product/service in order to comply with US Postal and Lottery Laws.
Title 18 Sections 1302 and 1341 specifically state that: "A PRODUCT OR
SERVICE MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECEIVED".
WHILE YOU WAIT FOR YOUR REPORTS TO ARRIVE:

1. Name your company, File for a fictitious business license at your county
clerks office (+/- $15.00) if you don’t use your name as the companies name.

2. Get a post office box (preferred).

3. Edit the names and address’s on the program. You must remember that your
name or your business name and address goes next to REPORT#1. And all the
others move DOWN 1, with  the fourth being drooped off the list all together.

4. OBTAIN AS MANY EMAIL ADDRESS AS YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON, Read REPORT
#3 for information on mailing list companies.

5. Decide on the Number of PROGRAMS you need to send out to meet your
financial goal. The more you send and the quicker you send them, the more
money you will make.

6. After mailing the programs get ready to fill the orders.

7. Copy the 4 REPORTS so that you can send them out AS SOON as you receive
an order.  IMPORTANT: ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE.!

8. Make certain all letters and reports are neat and legible.
YOUR GUARANTEE

The check point that GUARANTEES your success is simply this: you must receive
15 to 20 orders for report #1. This is a must. If you don’t with in 2 weeks
email out more programs.

Then a couple of weeks later you should receive 100 or more orders for
report #2. (Take a deep  breath) you can now sit back and relax , Because
YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE AT LEAST $50,000!!!!!!, Mathematically it is a proven
guarantee. Of those who have participated in the program and reached the
above GUARANTEES-ALL have reached their  $50,000 goal. Also, remember,
every time that your name is moved down the list  you are in front of a
different REPORT. You can keep track of your status in the program by which
REPORT people are ordering from you. IT’S THAT EASY!!!REALLY, IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER:
"HE WHO DARES NOTHING, NEED NOT HOPE FOR ANYTHING."
"INVEST A LITTLE TIME, ENERGY , MONEY NOW OR SEARCH FOR IT THE REST OF YOUR
LIFE"
end of program
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
DO NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN THE REPLICATION OF THIS PROGRAM!!

"MCE MARKETING" PROUDLY PRESENTS->

MCE MARKETING’S 5.5 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESS PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAY!!

As a immediate DOWNLINE DISTRIBUTOR, MCE MARKETING will provide you with 25,000 freshly compiled and targeted email address’s and step by step instructions on how implement your distribution. Including Instructions on Pegasus Email download/ installation
 and operation. (YOUR ADDRESS’s ARE FORMATTED AS PEGASUS EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LISTS.) You will receive all the information in easy to read and follow instructions on how to participate in this exciting promotion.

This is an exclusive offer to the first 220 immediate DOWNLINE DISTRIBUTORS who purchase REPORT #1 "“HOW TO MAKE  $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES” from MCE MARKETING, for this program offer only.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THAT’S A  5.5 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESS
PROMOTIONAL GIVE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS OFFER IS GOOD ONLY AS LONG AS SUPPLIES LAST. MCE WILL  NOT SEND OUT DUPLICATE ADDRESS LISTS AND THIS LIST IS NOT FOR SALE,  AS THIS WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF THIS UNIQUE MLM PROMOTION.