New Crypto Application

Ray Arachelian sunder at brainlink.com
Tue Jul 29 11:33:48 PDT 1997

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Tim May wrote:

> What's a "FAQ"?
>
> I think I'll just go ahead and challenge people to break my
> SuperWhammomatic, CryptoPadalyzer. (I spent more time coming up with the
> name than I did working on the algorithm, so I hope you all like it.)
>

> --Tim "the Newbie"

Aw shux Tim, ROT13's been broken since the days of Caesar, and there's
enough implementations of it already... :)

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    |Prying open my 3rd eye. So good to see you|./|\.
..\|/..|sunder at sundernet.com|once  again.   I thought you were hidinng.|/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |And you thought that I had run away.      |\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |Chasing the tail of dogma. I opened my eye|.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|and there we were....                     |.....